Wednesday, June 8, 2011

THE CHARMING AND HANDSOME JOE BENJAMIN

I have always had a thing for good looks especially when the man is tall dark and handsome. Call me a flirt or naughty that`s fine but show me one woman who would look the other way when a dashing young man makes an entry. I think I heard you say NONE.
Well our own Joe Benjamin is one charming, head spinner in our showbiz industry. If you haven`t heard of the Popular Project Fame Host you most definitely live in a cave somewhere in the Middle East.
 
1.  Where is Joe Benjamin from?
 I am (Igala) by tribe from Kogi State.

2.  How would you describe your style?
My style I am simple and classy, I like feeling comfortable with whatever I wear.

3.  What is your keep fit routine like?
I do fast walks and jog for 1hr every evening and some mornings I don’t have an early start, I do pushups every morning and evening.

4. Would you introduce yourself as an actor, voice over artist, compere or just Joe Benjamin the man with many talents?
I think I would say the man with many talents.

5. Are you impressed with Nollywood as an industry so far?
I dare to say yes, because Nollywood has evolved, a lot more can be done, but I know we will get there. A couple of years back we did not have the quality of movies we have now and the professional hands. I give credit to the likes of tuned Kelani and Hubert Ogunde who held fort and made quality films which are collector`s items till date. These days our movies are handled with the utmost measure of professionalism, our movies grace the cinema screens which is quite aplaudable. We will get there. Alternative distribution networks are being set up and we are getting more support from corporate bodies because they believe this is a very productive industry we are the 3rd largest film producing country in the world.

6.  I see you doing a Tyler Perry movie someday. What do you think?
 Wow! Sandy Sandy did I ever share that dream with you, because   it’s like you have x-rayed my heart. I am looking forward to working with TP, he is someone that I so respect and hold in high esteem.
I am waiting for that day, because I see it coming.

7.  which of your movies did you enjoy working on the most?
 Hmm now that’s a tricky one well so far I will say “Tango with me” because the experience I got from the movie set is invaluable.

8. Which female Nigerian actor do you find extremely sexy?
  Hmm another tricky one I have a couple in mind (Genevieve, Rita, Ini, Stella, Tonto, Monalisa, Nse) let’s pause there for a bit lol.

9.  What was it like to kiss Genevieve Nnaji? I am sure the guys want to know.
Hmmm Sandy lol it was great. It was professional that’s all I can say.

10. Which international actor would you love to work with?
 Well acts more like,(Tyler Perry, Robert Deniro, Al Pacino, Will smith, Denzel, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, Chinwetel Ejiofor, Eedris Elba, Martin Lawrence, Jamie Foxx,) let’s pause  there lol.

11.  Can you take the role of a bad guy in a movie or are you better with romance?
  I am a professional, I can take on any role as a matter of fact I have a movie coming out soon where I pulled off a bad guy role.

12. Anything you want to say to your fans?
I love you guys so much, and I promise to make you guys proud to the best of my ability as God empowers me.

13 Finally, how young is Joe Benjamin?
Lol Sandy, I am 35 yrs old.

Sandy`s blog wishes the dashing Joe Banjamin well in his future endeavours.



1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmmm! SANDY SANDY!!! It's like you got the hots for this dude!

    ReplyDelete